Business Planning Manager
- Fund raising and investment advisory for PE/VC funds, and M&A advisory for hotels, restaurants and hospitality technology companies with expertise in data modelling and financial due-diligence.
- Consulted various startups, International and National companies on Operational Optimization, Market Assessment, Entry and Expansion strategy, Brand Positioning and Digital Marketing, as well as consulted brands for institutional food service segments.
- Analytical and Managerial experience with ITC Hotels, JLL, IIAS (Institutional Investor Advisory Services)
- Graduated cum laude from Ashoka University majoring in Economics and The Doon School.
- Completed the Credentials of Readiness (CORe) at Harvard Business School, with honors.
Ananya has a major in Economics and a minor in Entrepreneurship from Ashoka University. She is an innovative, goal-oriented strategist who aims at tackling new challenges head on. She has been working on different projects with Tasanaya and has met out a sincere, dedicated approach towards achieving the objectives of the tasks undertaken.
Network of Consultants
Supply Chain Management Expert
Manoj has 20+ years experience in food industry with Unilever Bestfoods, Yum! Restaurants (KFC, Pizza Hit, Taco Bell). Worked in Singapore in Global Supply Chain role; headed supply chain for KFC in UK; Experience in FMCG business in India. Manoj is a Food Supply Chain expert in food processing, logistics & warehousing.
Real Estate Expert
Chef Y.B Mathur
Menu Development and R&D Expert
Was Senior Executive Chef at ITC Ltd and author of the acclaimed “Culinary Economics”. Over 20 years of experience in culinary concept development, culinary product review including professional food tasting, food-led audits. Acknowledged as one of “India’s Most Dynamic Food People in 2013; awarded the Executive Chef of the year in 1994.
Training & Process Expert
Completed her Bachelor of Science specialized in International Hospitality Management from The Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne. She went on to work in Vietnam for 2 years where she set up resorts for Six Senses and then worked in asset management, overseeing 7 leisure assets across Vietnam including GHM and Hyatt properties Ambika is extremely country proud and it is this passion that brought her back to India and co found CAARA. She heads all the back- end support system for CAARA, overseeing the India Operations.